TROYPOINT marks Kodi as one of the best APK. Kodi is a familiar name for those who stream video often. Its previous iterations like XBMC and Xbox Media Center are also well known. Kodi has got an excellent reputation for delivering pirated content and the occasional malware; Kodi is complete a legitimate use. You had the opportunity to organize your library and install various kinds of stuff of your wish. But installing it on the system is not an easy job. Kodi is not available in Amazon App Store. You need to sideload it on your system. So if you are wondering how to install Kodi on Firestick, then look no further.
This loading process will help you jailbreak a Firestick or a Fire TV by which you can stream free movies. Kodi 18.8 is the stable version as of now. Kodi is quite simple to install on a laptop or PC but gets it onto one of the best streaming devices; Amazon Firestick is challenging. Kodi’s interface is optimized specially optimized for TVs. Still, you can get your job done in a much simple way. You are not required to root your device, and the whole procedure can be completed in 5 minutes. Read below to know more about how to download Kodi on Firestick.
How to install Kodi on Firestick?
- Access the device settings: Go to the Settings menu and click on Device. You have to control your app installation permissions from here.
2. Click on the Developer option: The second option on the list is your developer option. Click on it.
3. Enable Apps from unknown sources: If you find this setting turned off, turn it on. Note- As per Amazon, allowing the installation of third-party apps can be a sizable security risk. Installing Kodi on older Apple TVs was minor to compromise. While installing Kodi on a Fire TV device, always remember that it is a trade-off between security and convenience. So do not forget to choose your options carefully before installing.
Your Device might start to malfunction on installing third-party apps on it. In any case, if you face a malfunction problem, try factory-resetting and then do a different installation.
4. Acquire the downloader app: You will find multiple ways to install Kodi. The simplest among all is using the free Downloader app. The Downloader app is available on Amazon Appstore.
5. Direct downloader to the Kodi website: Although there are multiple sources, the best URL to use is http://www.kodi.tv/download.
6. Select the android app: As the Fire TV’s operating system is an Android branch; hence the Kodi Android app will work well.
7. Choose the 32-bit installation: The majority says that this version of the app works best with Fire TV devices. You can try other versions too if you want to experiment.
8. Click Install: Kodi’s permission can also be reviewed from this screen.
9. Click on Done once Kodi is installed.
10. Next, Click delete to clear all the Kodi installation files. This will help you to create space on your Fire TV, Firestick, etc.
11. Click on Delete again.
12. Customize Kodi like you wish to: Kodi can be accessed like all other apps on the Fire TV. You share your media libraries from here. You can also install add-ons and otherwise tweak Kodi to fit as per your taste. You will need a remote media server if you are using a Fire TV Stick. In the case of a Fire Tv, it has a port of USB storage.
It is advised to have a VPN before while you are wondering how to put Kodi on Firestick. VPN will help you to have an anonymous connection with the Internet service. It will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app or add-on developer, and government agencies to access you online. It will help you mask your IP. When you are viewing large HD files, you need to use a fast VPN.
How to install Kodi on Firestick using other apps
You also can install Kodi using other apps such as AppStarter or ES File Explorer app. AppStarter is an excellent tool for installing and managing apps. You can use this application for updating Kodi when a new version comes in the market without even going through the entire installation process.
- Turn on Apps from Unknown source settings.
- Now install the Downloader application from the app store and open it.
- In the Downloader URL box, type https://troypoint.com/as and then install AppStarter.
- Click on Install
- Next, click on Done
- Now click Delete
- Click on Delete again.
- Launch the AppStarter now.
- On the left side of the screen, go through the updates and then click on Kodi install
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Click on Install
- Next, click Done.
If you face any issues with Kodi, you can reset the Kodi app. Just clear the app’s data from Setting on your Device. It is said that installing any app that is not available on Amazon App Store is jailbreaking. But if you follow how to install Kodi on Firestick, you can use it on your Device in a legitimate way. Like it is easy to install Kodi, it is also easy to remove it from your Firestick. Just scroll to the place your all apps are shown and choose Kodi. Then click on Delete. Kodi is a 100% legal application. But it is better if you use a VPN when you are using it on your Amazon Firestick. This will help you to view HD content anonymously.